We partnered with the communications team at The College of Nurses of Ontario to provide a start-to-finish strategy, modeling, design, and development implementation, which included structured and categorized content aggregations and integration of a discipline decisions database.
This is notable not only for being a complex install that required significant oversight, but also for being one of the first sites ever built for Episerver (now Optimizely) in North America.
Since the initial web project, we have worked with CNO two more times — once to create a CMS-driven intranet, and again to redesign the site to current accessibility requirements — and continue to work with them as advisors and support providers.
- A seamless strategy from legacy site through to intranet and site updates
- A decade-long partnership built on trust and communication
- Ongoing Episerver support for multiple projects
Integrating Episerver and Integrating Multiple Teams
Our work with University of Redlands began as a development partner, but continued as a consultant as three teams worked together for a common goal.
- Client: University of Redlands
- Industry: Higher Education