We’re growing our development team and looking for an experienced .NET developer to help build high-quality content-managed websites.
- Install, configure, and manage (mostly .NET based) websites and projects
- Build projects in a variety of content management systems
- Document and version-control your work
- Develop and maintain well-documented, reusable, and modular code
- Maintain current skills and industry best-practices
- Be accountable for tasks, track time, and keep team members in the loop
- Strong oral and written communication skills with both teams and clients
- Ability to work across multiple projects at the same time
- Must possess a strong understanding of the software development cycle, Object-Oriented analysis, design and development. Strong understanding of design patterns like MVC and MVVM
- High level of comfort using git alongside other developers, including deployments and code reviews
- Understanding of issues involved in reliably deploying optimized websites from git code repositories
- Understanding concepts of developing for a content management system
- Experience with Azure App Services, Functions, and SQL Databases
- Experience with Optimizely (formerly Episerver)
Experience with agile methodologies is a plus, and we’d like to see some experience working in a team and all the technologies that entails (source control, continuous integration, and build deployment, etc.). However, we’re willing to train to some extent, so if you know web development but can’t check every box on the list, no problem.
Blend believes that our clients deserve our honesty and integrity and that our office culture should reflect those values. We believe in five core values: passion, progress, integrity, advocacy, and authenticity.
Within the role of Senior .NET Developer, you will work with the team and our clients in a way that reflects these core values. Passion for building great things on the internet. Progress in continuously furthering your knowledge base. Integrity to do the right thing, even if it means suffering negative impact. Advocacy in providing the right solution even if it's more challenging. Authenticity in never being afraid to admit to limitations and understanding that the right answer to a question is an honest one.
The successful candidate will be able to align with these core values, and in doing so our clients and projects will benefit.
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- A formal profit-sharing plan, paid quarterly after the first year and based on company profits
- Group Health Insurance offered through UnitedHealthcare
- Vision and dental coverage through UnitedHealthcare Dental and Vision Service Plan
- Simple IRA Plan with employer match
- Long Term Disability is provided at no additional cost to all employees
- Basic (employer-paid) Group Life and Personal Accident Insurance
- Paid maternity & paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and WorkLife Services Benefit
- Be Well @ Blend Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Hybrid work environment