While we're not currently hiring for a .NET developer, we're always open to talking — if you're a top-tier .NET dev, we'd love to get to know you.
Go ahead — chat us up!
We are not currently hiring for a .NET developer. But, talent is talent — if you're a top-tier .NET dev, we'd love to get to know you.
We've got a good team of .NET developers — and we're proud of what we've built. Even though we're not currently searching for a developer, we'd still love to get to know you.
- Install, configure, and manage (mostly .NET based) websites and projects
- Build projects in a variety of content management systems
- Document and version-control your work
- Develop and maintain well-documented, reusable, and modular code
- Maintain current skills and industry best-practices
- Be accountable for tasks, track time, and keep team members in the loop
- Strong oral and written communication skills with both teams and clients
- Ability to work across multiple projects at the same time
- Must possess a strong understanding of the software development cycle, Object-Oriented analysis, design and development. Strong understanding of design patterns like MVC and MVVM
- High level of comfort using git alongside other developers, including deployments and code reviews
- Understanding of issues involved in reliably deploying optimized websites from git code repositories
- Understanding concepts of developing for a content management system
- Experience with Azure App Services, Functions, and SQL Databases
- Experience with Optimizely (formerly Episerver) or Umbraco
Experience with agile methodologies is a plus, and we’d like to see some experience working in a team and all the technologies that entails (source control, continuous integration, and build deployment, etc.). However, we’re willing to train to some extent, so if you know web development but can’t check every box on the list, no problem.