A website is a business tool, designed to further organizational goals. It's important to keep those goals top-of-mind. That's the promise of digital optimization.
The promise of digital optimization.
If you’re in the transportation industry, you rely on your vehicle to help solve business goals. Airplanes, trucks, and busses can’t just run indefinitely — they need ongoing maintenance and improvements.
They aren’t just tools — they’re investments.
Your website is the same. While there’s excitement as a new website launches, improvement doesn’t stop there. You’ll continue to optimize and maintain that site long after the green light.
What is digital optimization?
While the business world’s focus has been on digital transformation — the promise of modernizing and advancing internal business infrastructure — at Blend we understand that not every organization has the time or budget to take this leap.
Instead, digital optimization builds upon already implemented tools and techniques to get the most out of your content management system, editorial teams, and existing processes.
Blend’s digital optimization practice focuses on two aspects of your digital footprint:
- Maintaining and building your web investment
- Supporting your marketing and editorial teams
Websites are a balance between technology and people — between feeling comfortable with your tools and being prepared for the future.
Through this practice, you will put together a roadmap for success. It’s all about your site, its goals, and the promise of constant improvement — of making your site, and your organization, a little better every day:
- Annual project roadmapping to help identify web and governance needs, prioritize new initiatives, and maintain the current solution.
- Quarterly check-ins to keep the roadmap agile and aligned with ongoing success metrics.
- Accessibility and performance auditing to make sure your site is running smoothly, with a focus on strategic performance improvements.
- Implementation and guidance on optimization tools within your CMS, including Optimizely’s experimentation and content recommendations.
- Governance guidance and planning, designed to help you build and get your team up to speed.
Let’s get optimized!
Optimization means more than just planning for the next year. It means everything from staying up on performance, understanding the next steps in making an accessible site, growing an editorial practice, and adjusting your site to meet new content initiatives.
It means finding a development partner who you can trust to point you in the right direction — and steer you away, if necessary.
We’ve been doing this a long time, and we’re excited for the opportunity to help you meet your web goals. Reach out today.