We're always looking to meet with talented front-end developers. While we're not currently hiring for a front-end developer, we'd love to chat.
Drop us a line.
We are not currently hiring for a front-end developer. But, talent is talent — if you're a top-tier front-end dev, we'd love to get to know you.
We're thankful to have an incredible front-end development team. But, while we're not currently searching for a front-end developer, we'd still love to get to know you.
Here’s what we look for: someone who can take user-centered web design and make it real through solid front-end development skills. We need someone who understands accessibility and performance — who can handle the HTML/CSS to make accessible and responsive design a reality.
This is a development-forward, but design-minded position.
- Work with design to build design systems to act as a toolbox for the design process, leaning more toward blocks and elements than full-page templates
- Extend existing design systems for support clients and ongoing sites.
- Work seamlessly with our back-end developers and the rest of the development team on projects of all sizes & scopes.
- Translate design mockups into flexible HTML and CSS to be used in the completed project.
- Maintain current skills and industry best-practices
- Be accountable for tasks, track time, and keep team members in the loop
- Strong oral and written communication skills with both teams and clients.
- Has a strong eye for design and a desire to create user-centered, content-driven websites.
- Experienced in grid systems/CSS frameworks (Bootstrap is our preference)
- Experienced in CSS pre-processing (SASS is our preference)
- An understanding of how design and front-end fits within a content management system
Experience with agile methodologies is a plus, and we like to see experience working within a team and all the technologies that entails — from development technologies like source control and continuous integration to communication technologies like Slack and Figma. Familiarity with building accessible websites is also a big plus.