We are expanding our digital project management team — and, we’re looking for a Project Coordinator who will join our team to help coordinate, organize and shepherd our projects to success with a variety clients. Our goal is to fill this position with someone who has experience in the digital space and polished communication skills, both written and verbal.
This person will act as the conduit between our clients and our internal teams by assisting the project management team — and at times leading their own projects — by managing communication, scope, budget, time, team dynamics, and personalities, all while adhering to Blend’s core values.
Additionally, this position will help support the company through management of additional internal projects and processes, from office and operations tasks to management and preparation of receipts, accounts payable, deliveries, and expenses.
- Project Coordination - Assist the project management team with administrative project tasks while accurately tracking and communicating project status (including progress, budget, dependencies, etc.) to our internal team
- Project Management - Manage the production of smaller content-managed websites and applications and drive projects to completion within scope, budget, and timeframe while keeping them on track through clear task lists, issue tracking, status reports, and meeting notes
- Special Projects: You’ll be given various projects to see through from start to finish, often in partnership with our CEO. This may include research projects regarding software, operations, or tasks pertaining to our clients. The ideal candidate is comfortable taking on a project and leading it to fruition.
- Executive Operations - Company bookkeeping tasks including the management of receipts, receivables, reconciliation, and deposits in Quickbooks Online (QBO)
- People Operations: You will assist with our operations functions including, but not limited to, onboarding, getting equipment & swag to new employees, assist in the planning of team events, scheduling interviews, coming up with gift ideas, and more
The person we hire for this position must have:
- Experience in a project management role, preferably at a digital agency, design firm or creative agency
- An understanding of how technical, creative, media and strategy teams interact on a project
- Superior client-facing skills, including both verbal and written communication
- Expert organizational skills with extreme attention to detail
- Familiarity in modern web technologies and nomenclature, including content management systems (CMS)
- Can prioritize projects and shift attention among changing tasks and priorities
- You’re a self-starter. You know where to look for answers, but also aren’t afraid to ask for help when you need clarification.
- You have experience or a strong desire to work for a smaller company, contributing directly to the culture.
- Bonus points if you have experience with: GSuite, Dropbox, Zoom, and Slack.
Blend believes that our clients deserve our honesty and integrity and that our office culture should reflect those values. We believe in five core values: passion, progress, integrity, advocacy, and authenticity.
Within the Project Coordinator role, you will work with the team and our clients in a way that reflects these core values. Passion for the work. Progress in continuously furthering your knowledge base. Integrity to do the right thing, even if it means suffering negative impact. Advocacy in providing the right solution even if it's more challenging. Authenticity in never being afraid to admit to limitations and understanding that the right answer to a question is an honest one.
The successful candidate will be able to align with these core values, and in doing so our clients and projects will benefit.
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- A formal profit sharing plan, paid quarterly after the first year and based on company profits
- Flexible vacation policy, paid holidays, and parental leave
- Group Health Insurance offered through UnitedHealthcare
- Vision and dental coverage through UnitedHealthcare Dental and Vision Service Plan
- Simple IRA Plan with employer match
- Long Term Disability is provided at no additional cost to all employees
- Basic (employer-paid) Group Life and Personal Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and WorkLife Services Benefit
- Growth and leadership opportunities. We invest in the tools and training that will help your long-term career.
- Be Well @ Blend Wellness Reimbursement Program
- An amazing team of wonderfully driven and talented people